For IELTS registration
IELTS: A package of documents to register for the exam
1. A copy of the exam payment receipt, if the payment was done in a bank.
2. A copy of the candidate’s passport (page with photo). It can be internal or foreign passport. The passport specified in the application form must be with the candidate both during the exam and when receiving the certificate.
3. Only for citizens of the Russian Federation - a copy of the second passport (page with photo). It can be internal or foreign passport, depending which document you have specified in the application form.
4. An application for registration for the international English exam IELTS signed in ink. A signed application for registration means your agreement with the terms of the IELTS exam, as provided in the contract, which we strongly encourage you to read. When filling out the application form, under-18s must have a written consent of their legal representative.
5. A scanned copy of the Candidate Declaration, signed in ink, if the documents are presented via e-mail.
6. A consent for personal data processing.
Links to download the documents required for final registration. They must be printed and filled-in.
We inform you that it is desirable for you or your legal representative to come in person to the examination center to sign the documents. According to our rules, you can also provide all the documents scanned.
The following documents are needed for reference only.
Note that in this list there is an instruction on how to fill the Application Form in, which you will fill in the online registration.